So Moving On

| Mar 8, 2012

I'm supposed to be sleeping, till 430am that is, and I'm supposed to finish up presentation which I need to discuss with the boss tomorrow before presenting to client's top management on Monday.


But no, I woke up at 230am because of this cough, a cough which I had since October last year. It subsided somewhere in January and it came back worse than before on my last day of CNY leave.

Now, this cough is so bad, that it has given me a severe back muscle pain, and also on my upper abdomen. And yes, I've seen the doctor, I believe I've tried all the cough mixtures available on the shelf. Such fun! And no, I've not receive any antibiotics from my GP.

I did not go back to the doc yet because I'm currently on something which I don't think will mix well with any drugs. I should not shout about it until it has totally work. So, if I can get this over with, I'm sure the cough will go away by itself, and I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd reason why I'm wide awake.

Thanks for your concern by the way, I'm taking care of myself :) I'll come back healthier than ever!!
___________________________________________________________________

Thanks for your time for the 3 pages (front and back) note. It feels more "meh" the more I read.


0 said hi: