So, an update yo!

| Mar 28, 2009

Hello, it's an long overdue update eh? Haha, damn busy and when I have time, then I do other stuff like games, sleep, sleep, chill, and of course, not update the blog.

So anyways, it's been so long, somewhere before CNY before my last post! Wa! Awooga!

Okok. Since plurk was available to me. I've been able to update and, over there, it seems to have more responds due to karma whores (including myself), and it's evolving into a chatroom. Maybe I should create something to allow my responders in this blog who gets more emoticons if they respond more! Wa. Damn rip off!

So I can vaguely remember what happened during CNY because it's rather routine like macam drinking, gambling, etc etc. Nothing much to highlight except the return of RHC! Woo! Ah how I miss playing together. The FEELING~

(in the mean time, photobucket is being a bitch!)

Photobucket
Teh return of Rusty Matt

Photobucket
Jules posing with his guitar and of course flexing his muskel at the same time, while I play TapTap Revenge on Jon's Iphone.

Photobucket
Oh lookee me! My head is FAST!

Pictures above showed that not everyone likes to use DSLRs. Jon's a noob!

Photobucket
Styne seems be pleased the camera is in my hands.

Though we haven't been jamming for sometime, but it feels good. The chemistry remains. But still the retarded leprechaun was missing from the action! He was somewhere la. Forgot d sorry bob! Can barely remember the notes of the song but hantam still jadi! That's what we always do. Hantam only! Maybe that's what everyone does and no one actually notices. Even the greatest bands also hantam only.

That's about it lo. My life nowsaday damn routine la. Work, pushmore, wank, sleep! That's all. And what's interesting to me the last few weeks are the magical results of the team but may just bore all of you!

So, I'mma fast forward to today! It's the Mattel's 2009 Warehouse sale. This is the 1st time I've been to any warehouse sale so, it's an eye opener. I was there on the 1st day but I was late because I was in the office earlier. Colleague showed me a video. And holy...

Okay, here's what's amazing. We were supposed to open the shutters at 10. And of course we did. And I just the crowd rushing through and brushing each other away to get to their items was immense! They ran and ran. I heard 1 tripped over herself and another tripped over the industrial fan's cable. I pity the fool. And I went early today to witness it myself. That's some scary stuff man. I'll do that to next time! But 1st I must go through some intense training with the rugby team.

All in all, it was fun.

And don't you just hate it with people who don't understand the Push/Pull indicator on the doors?

Sigh. I do. When it says PULL, YOU fucking PULL it. NOT PUSH! Dumbass.

Okay, that's about it until my next post! I promise really it won't be as long overdue as this 1.

An oh, some awesome pics. Unedited. Only resized.

Photobucket
Silhouette. A bit fail but I like it!

Photobucket
Awooga me now!

kthxbai!