So, due to popular demands!

| Feb 6, 2009

I've been requested to update my blog! Whoa whoa whoa, glamour sial!

Okay la, actually only 1 person asked me to update my blog. But no picture this post. I'll post the pics on my next entry. Anyways, this post will be uninteresting.

Once upon a time (well, about 2 weeks ago), Jules and I decided to workout in Malacca, so that we are still able to indulge ourselves with bottomless food and beer during the bottomless CNY visits. So, instead going for the outdoor workout at Bukit Serindit playground, we went to OHM Fitness Centre. Somewhere in Batu Berendam la. Jules wore slippers wtf.

Did what they do, benchpress, etc etc.

Well, 3 days ago, finished work at 6 and TIME! It's Pushmore time. Way more excited! Workout of the day was Tabata Mash-up - Squats and Push ups. It was the first time after about 1 week of not having the intensiveness of Pushmore.

Warmed up and I was ready to go. Lined up beside me was Nigel T. (not The Wall) Another Nigel. He's been working out at Pushmore way longer than me. And hm, I thought to myself, "Let's beat him!"

3-2-1 go! I did the squats and push-ups like as though my life depended on them. I saw him taking a breather, as I can only again tell myself! "Let's go! Cham on!" Michael Jackson style.

On the 7th round, again, I thought "Holy fucking me, I'm about to collapse!" I was doing my squats consistently declining from 21 on the 1st round to 16 on the 7th round. Push ups was also declining from 20 to 13. On the last round, I pushed myself to 20 squats, 16 push ups, which was an increase. I felt like my heart started to pump acid. wtf?

As I lay down on the black rubber floor, head felt so heavy, my eyes, I don't know if I should open or close them. Legs, were so overworked, I can't move them because the strain was immense. Finally, I got up, wanted to look at the score, something was about to come up from my stomach. I was about to puke. I sat down again. ccb.

Was only able to feel normal again after 20minutes of rest. That's way more than the time I used to complete the workout. Yet, I still lose.



6 said hi:

moi~ said...

2 girls - Karen & Lynn beat yer ass! :P

Hi I'm ken. said...

anna's a girl too..

Jules said...

dude, that's good improvement! girls can squat better than guys that's where they come in at! give urself another two months and get urself into nauseatic state at every workout you'll beat nigel in no time!

sue's said...

another pushmore fanatic

Anonymous said...

loser... nyeh nyeh

Anonymous said...

loser... nyeh nyeh