So, actually....

| Jan 22, 2009

Nothing to talk about la, just wanna share my pictures I took for Jules which may have gone all the way to Bangkok!

Pictures were taken at Akar Karya, a jamming studio owned by, erm...forgot her name! Damn! Some woman very famous in the local scene la. Definitely not Siti, someone else la. So famous that I cannot even remember lol.



Nah!



Photobucket
Mic Check!



Photobucket
Guitar Tuned


Photobucket
Drum Check!


Photobucket
For those who can't memorize notes and lyrics...


Photobucket
Plug 'em in!



ALL SYSTEMS GO!



Photobucket
Fuiyoh!


Photobucket
Fuiyoh!


Photobucket
Siap berposing!


Photobucket
He's always smiling for the camera!


Photobucket
He on the other hand, can't stop moving. I'm on manual focus la dei!


P.s All photos are not edited. Lazy la now! CNY Mood is on!




Photobucket
Here's 1 which is edited. Is it good? No? Please let me know! Thanks!